We’re excited to announce some new updates for Augmentt Secure and Discover.
- 2 new alerts
- Updated Windows agent (beta)
Inactive Accounts alert
Inactive accounts (accounts with no activity for 30+ days) are a common attack vector, as no one will notice that the account is being used for infiltration.
Upon enabling this alert, MSP’s will start receiving alerts when new users appear on the inactive account list, as well as monthly reminders of inactive accounts.
For more details see Inactive Accounts Alert
Block Legacy Authentication alert
Strongly reinforcing the value of MFA, it’s important to disable Legacy Authentications in your environment and ensure they don’t get re-enabled. Legacy authentications allow an attacker to login without being challenged for MFA, bypassing the hard work you’ve invested in your MFA posture.
This new alert will notify when a user gets legacy authentications reinstated to their account.
For more details see Block Legacy Authentication Alert
Windows Agent (beta)
- New EXE (instead of MSI)
- Updated command line parameters to easily pass arguments (and more easily support deployment via RMM)
- Updated uninstall command (for easy uninstall via RMM)
- Heartbeat, now makes agent call in immediately after deployment so you can confirm successful deployment
- Retrieve previous 7 days of SaaS app usage up on install, to shorten prospecting lifecycle
To participate in testing the new agent, please log a support ticket or reach out to your Partner Success rep