Deploying the Augmentt Discovery Agent via Kaseya VSA
- Download the Augmentt Discovery Agent, and save to your local device.
- Log into https://app.augmentt.com/
- Click to expand Configuration > Data > select the company applicable to the users the agent will be installed for.
- Click to 'Download' the agent from the Discovery Agent tab.
- Login to the Kaseya VSA portal.
On the left-hand navigation pane within VSA, expand ‘Configure,’ then click on ‘Catalog.’ On the next screen, click on ‘New,’ and select ‘Windows Installer.’
Configure the Custom Installer with the below information:
Name: Augmentt Discovery Agent
Description: Deploy the Augmentt Discovery Agent
Version: Deployment Stub
Language: Language Neutral
- Upload Installer File: Upload the . file from Step 1.
- Command Line Arguments: (Replace LICENSE KEY HERE with the key from the Augmentt portal: Configuration -> Files and copy from the License Key entry for this end client.)
/quiet / 'WRAPPED_ARGUMENTS="/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /=LICENSE KEY HERE"' 7. On the ‘Scan Items’ tab, click on ‘Add Scan Item,’ and configure the fields as below:
Scan Type: File
Scan Item: C:\Program Files (x86)\\unins000
The Agent can now be deployed to the desired devices.